Green laser High reliability High stability High efficiency
- Green laser with 500 mW output at 532 nm in a ultra-compact housing with power consumption of 10 W are provided by CrystaLaser. CrystaLaser also provide compact Q-switched green laser more than 1 W.
- CrystaLaser designs and manufactures state of the art ultra-compact diode-pumped green lasers feature with high reliability,
high stability, high efficiency, low noise and excellent laser beam quality.
- The green crystal laser products includes DPSS CW green laser and DPSS Q-switched green laser systems. The SHG of Nd:YAG, Nd:YLF, Nd:YVO4 green lasers with true CW output and Q-switched pulsed output are for industrial instrumentation applications in holography, biomedical, fluorescence, reprographics, laser trapping, laser Raman, interferometry, semiconductor inspection and materials processing.
- New green laser products:
- Pure 532 nm single longitudinal mode green laser without any side mode for Raman application. output power from 25 mW to 150 mW, specify -R green laser for Raman application.
- 500 mW, 532 nm green laser in an ultra-compact housing with power consumption of 10 W.
- 100 mW green laser at 542 nm; up to 250 mW greenish yellow laser at 561 nm and 555 nm.
- Ultra-stable CW green laser, output stability 0.55 and 0.25% over 24 hours, is available now.
- Compact Q-switched Green lasers at 532 nm, 523 nm, 527 nm, 542 nm, 555 nm and 561 nm are available now.
- Up to 250 mW, single longitudinal mode, 532 nm green laser with more than 300 meters coherence length is suitable for holography and interferometry applications.
- The green laser is easy to use, plug and play, no cooling fan, no cooling water required, no noise and no vibration during laser operation.
- The diode-pumped green lasers are based on our
proprietary coupled-cavity laser technology. This patented laser
technology allows our green lasers
to operate in a single longitudinal mode and
TEMoo mode with low amplitude noise and extremely low power
consumption in a compact laser housing.
- If you need special configurations of green lasers, other special wavelength of the green laser or higher power green laser up to 5 W, please contact CrystaLaser directly.
- Wavelengths of the green lasers: 532 nm, 523 nm, 527 nm, 542 nm, 555 nm, 558 nm and 561 nm. Please download the specifications of
CW Green Laser
Specifications (download 532 nm green laser specifications)
Laser wavelength, nm|
Output power, mW
Output stability, rms
Beam diameter (1/e2)
Beam point stability
Size of laser head
Size of power supply
Expected life time
532 nm (523, 527, 542, 555, 561, 593 nm available)|
500, 400, 300, 200, 150, 100, 75, 50, 25, 10, 5
<2% over 8 hrs; Ultra stable option: <0.25% over 24 hrs
<0.5%, 10Hz - 50MHz, for S- and L-version lasers
0.36 mm (2X beam expander, beam size 0.7 mm)
2 mrad (with a 2X beam expander, divergence 1 mrad)
Linear; Polarization ratio > 50:1; or >100:1 option
10 to 35 °C
90-250 VAC or 9-24 VDC
3 x 3 x 12 cm with a fixed 6 mm thick base plate
AC: 5x14x15 cm (2x5x6 inch) DC: 3.5x8.5x12.7 cm
Low noise version
Longitudinal mode |
Amplitude noise, rms
~20% at 500kHz
Click on any pictures to get more detail.
Mechanical dimensions of 532 nm green laser head and laser power supply
For more information, please access the online
information request form
download catalog or visit main web page